The local organizing committees and international committees (listed below) warmly invite you to submit papers or presentation materials relevant to the above sub-themes. All accepted papers will be available to the conference participants in hard copies and published on a CD distributed at the conference. Selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings and on our website (www.ppdoconference.org).
List of International Committee:
- Ron Colman; GPI Atlantic, Canada
- Richard Easterlin; U. of Southern California, USA.
- Allister McGrefor; U. of Bath, UK.
- Craig Smith; U. of Washington, USA.
- Andrew Oswald, U. of Warwick, UK.
- Nathavudh Powdthavee, U. of London, UK.
- Takayoshi Kusago, U. of Osaka, Japan
- Kamar Ura, Center of Bhutan Studes, Bhutan
- Tashi Choden, Center of Bhutan Studies, Bhutan
- Jon Hall, OECD
- Richard Estes, School of Social Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania, USA.
List of Local Organizing Committee:
- Sauwalak Kittiprapas, Public Policy Development Office (PPDO), Thailand
- Pan-aj Chairatana, PPDO, Thailand
- Nathabhol Khanthachai, PPDO, Thailand
- Rae Kwon Chung, UNESCAP
- Aneta Slaveykova Nikolova, UNESCAP
- Direk Pattamasiriwat, Faculty of Economics, Thammasat Univeristy, Thailand
- Chaiyuth Panyasawassut, Faculty of Economics, Thammasat U. , Thailand
- Somboon Siriprachai, Faculty of Economics, Thammasat U., Thailand.
Plus local co-organizers of each sub-theme.
We hope to attract the expertise of practitioners, policy makers and academics across a wide range of disciplines both within and outside the Asian and Pacific region to exchange and debate on the issues in this forum. We also welcome participation of policy makers and practitioners who do not necessarily present papers.